bet on Estral
bet on Chivas

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Estral vs Chivas

U18 – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Estral with a 91% chance of winning

On November 22, 2020, Estral goes up against Chivas in the U18.

Estral is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Chivas, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Estral vs Chivas over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Estral or Chivas below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact