bet on ESCA
bet on Exeed

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on ESCA vs Exeed

U18 – May 30, 2023

With these odds you might as well flip a coin. Either ESCA or Exeed could take this match.

On May 30, 2023, ESCA goes up against Exeed in the U18.

This is going to be a really close game with ESCA being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Exeed with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Exeed has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Exeed you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on ESCA vs Exeed over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to ESCA or Exeed below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact