bet on Epsilon eSports
vs
bet on DefuseKids
30%  
  70%

Bet on Epsilon eSports vs DefuseKids

U18 – May 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on DefuseKids with a 70% chance of winning

Epsilon eSports vs DefuseKids face off on May 21, 2020, in the U18.


DefuseKids is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Epsilon eSports, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Epsilon eSports vs DefuseKids over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Epsilon eSports or DefuseKids below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact