bet on Entropiq Prague
vs
bet on Ex Feenix
65%  
  35%

Bet on Entropiq Prague vs Ex Feenix

Malta Vibes – January 18, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Entropiq Prague is the clear choice. Ex Feenix will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.55 odds.

Entropiq Prague and Ex Feenix face off against each other on January 18, 2022 in the Malta Vibes.


Entropiq Prague is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Ex Feenix, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Entropiq Prague vs Ex Feenix over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to Entropiq Prague or Ex Feenix below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Malta Vibes
Malta Vibes

Right now there's no matches for Malta Vibes.

bet on Entropiq Prague
Entropiq Prague

Right now there's no matches for Entropiq Prague.

bet on Ex Feenix
Ex Feenix

Right now there's no matches for Ex Feenix.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact