bet on Enterprise
vs
bet on Illuminar
70%  
  30%

Bet on Enterprise vs Illuminar

CCT Central Europe – September 17, 2022

We are pretty sure Enterprise is going to win. They have a 70 chance to win. But you never know, Illuminar could take it and with odds of 2.95 it is a higher payoff.

Enterprise is versing Illuminar in the CCT Central Europe, on September 17, 2022.


Enterprise is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Illuminar, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Enterprise vs Illuminar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CCT Central Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Enterprise or Illuminar below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on CCT Central Europe
CCT Central Europe

Right now there's no matches for CCT Central Europe.

bet on Enterprise
Enterprise

Right now there's no matches for Enterprise.

bet on Illuminar
Illuminar

Right now there's no matches for Illuminar.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact