bet on Endpoint
vs
bet on Skade
59%  
  41%

Bet on Endpoint vs Skade

Home Sweet Home Cup – May 22, 2020

Endpoint looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On May 22, 2020, Endpoint plays against Skade in the Home Sweet Home Cup.


Endpoint is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Skade, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Endpoint vs Skade over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Home Sweet Home Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Endpoint or Skade below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Home Sweet Home Cup
Home Sweet Home Cup
bet on Skade
Skade

Right now there's no matches for Skade.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact