bet on Elephant
vs
bet on MagMa
83%  
  17%

Bet on Elephant vs MagMa

I-League – April 08, 2021

Even though it looks like MagMa might lose, a risky bet at 4.75 is not necessarily a bad move. Elephant pays out less return with their 1.15 odds.

On April 08, 2021, Elephant goes up against MagMa in the I-League.


Elephant is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on MagMa, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Elephant vs MagMa over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to I-League below. Also see more matches relating to Elephant or MagMa below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact