bet on Elazer
vs
bet on Strange
89%  
  11%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Elazer vs Strange

DreamHack Masters Europe – October 10, 2021

Elazer looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Elazer is versing Strange in the DreamHack Masters Europe, on October 10, 2021.


Elazer is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Strange, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Elazer vs Strange over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Elazer or Strange below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Europe
DreamHack Masters Europe

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Europe.

bet on Elazer
Elazer

Right now there's no matches for Elazer.

bet on Strange
Strange

Right now there's no matches for Strange.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact