bet on EHOME
vs
bet on Team Aster
27%  
  73%

Bet on EHOME vs Team Aster

Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 – January 11, 2022

We are pretty sure Team Aster is going to win. They have a 73 chance to win. But you never know, EHOME could take it and with odds of 3.2 it is a higher payoff.

EHOME is versing Team Aster in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1, on January 11, 2022.


Team Aster is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on EHOME, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on EHOME vs Team Aster over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Division 1 below. Also see more matches relating to EHOME or Team Aster below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on EHOME
EHOME

Right now there's no matches for EHOME.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact