bet on EHOME
vs
bet on Royal Never Give Up
76%  
  24%

Bet on EHOME vs Royal Never Give Up

I-League – April 10, 2021

We do not think EHOME will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Royal Never Give Up.

On April 10, 2021, EHOME plays against Royal Never Give Up in the I-League.


EHOME is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Royal Never Give Up, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on EHOME vs Royal Never Give Up over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to I-League below. Also see more matches relating to EHOME or Royal Never Give Up below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact