bet on EG Black
bet on MIBR

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on EG Black vs MIBR

3-Games – May 26, 2023

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one. MIBR or EG Black could be the winner here.

EG Black and MIBR face off against each other on May 26, 2023 in the 3-Games.

This is going to be a really close game with MIBR being slightly favoured with a 51% chance and EG Black with a 49%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since EG Black has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on EG Black you'll get back $18.8 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on EG Black vs MIBR over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to 3-Games below. Also see more matches relating to EG Black or MIBR below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on 3-Games

Right now there's no matches for 3-Games.

bet on EG Black
EG Black

Right now there's no matches for EG Black.

bet on MIBR

Right now there's no matches for MIBR.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact