bet on Edward Gaming
vs
bet on T1
59%  
  41%

Bet on Edward Gaming vs T1

World Championship – October 16, 2021

We are pretty sure Edward Gaming is going to win. They have a 59 chance to win. But you never know, T1 could take it and with odds of 2.2 it is a higher payoff.

Edward Gaming is versing T1 in the World Championship, on October 16, 2021.


Edward Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on T1, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Edward Gaming vs T1 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship below. Also see more matches relating to Edward Gaming or T1 below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact