bet on Edward Gaming Mobile
vs
bet on GK Gaming
27%  
  73%

Bet on Edward Gaming Mobile vs GK Gaming

U18 – September 16, 2020

The safe bet here is on GK Gaming with a 73% chance of winning

Edward Gaming Mobile and GK Gaming face off against each other on September 16, 2020 in the U18.


GK Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Edward Gaming Mobile, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Edward Gaming Mobile vs GK Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Edward Gaming Mobile or GK Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Edward Gaming Mobile
Edward Gaming Mobile

Right now there's no matches for Edward Gaming Mobile.

bet on GK Gaming
GK Gaming

Right now there's no matches for GK Gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact