bet on EC Brugge
vs
bet on Into the Breach
41%  
  59%

Bet on EC Brugge vs Into the Breach

Malta Vibes – January 19, 2022

The safe bet here is on Into the Breach with a 59% chance of winning.

On January 19, 2022, EC Brugge goes up against Into the Breach in the Malta Vibes.


Into the Breach is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on EC Brugge, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on EC Brugge vs Into the Breach over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to EC Brugge or Into the Breach below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on EC Brugge
EC Brugge

Right now there's no matches for EC Brugge.

bet on Into the Breach
Into the Breach

Right now there's no matches for Into the Breach.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact