bet on Eagles
vs
bet on Good Game
35%  
  65%

Bet on Eagles vs Good Game

U18 – October 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on Good Game with a 65% chance of winning

Eagles is versing Good Game in the U18, on October 21, 2020.


Good Game is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Eagles, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Eagles vs Good Game over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Eagles or Good Game below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact