bet on E WIE EINFACH Esports
vs
bet on Schalke
22%  
  78%

Bet on E WIE EINFACH Esports vs Schalke

U18 – January 10, 2022

Even though it looks like E WIE EINFACH Esports might lose, a risky bet at 3.8 is not necessarily a bad move. Schalke pays out less return with their 1.22 odds.

E WIE EINFACH Esports and Schalke face off against each other on January 10, 2022 in the U18.


Schalke is looking like a better bet since they have a 78% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.22. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.2. Betting on E WIE EINFACH Esports, whose odds are 3.8, will payout much more if they win. With a 22% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $38!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on E WIE EINFACH Esports vs Schalke over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to E WIE EINFACH Esports or Schalke below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on E WIE EINFACH Esports
E WIE EINFACH Esports

Right now there's no matches for E WIE EINFACH Esports.

bet on Schalke
Schalke

Right now there's no matches for Schalke.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact