bet on DYG
vs
bet on LGD Goose
53%  
  47%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on DYG vs LGD Goose

U18 – April 11, 2021

Being honest, both LGD Goose and DYG have good odds of winning this matchup. I would bet on DYG, but it is just my personal preference.

DYG vs LGD Goose face off on April 11, 2021, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with DYG being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and LGD Goose with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since LGD Goose has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on LGD Goose you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DYG vs LGD Goose over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to DYG or LGD Goose below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DYG
DYG

Right now there's no matches for DYG.

bet on LGD Goose
LGD Goose

Right now there's no matches for LGD Goose.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact