bet on DRX Challengers
vs
bet on KT Rolster Challengers

Bet on DRX Challengers vs KT Rolster Challengers

LCK Challengers – January 11, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on DRX Challengers. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout.

On January 11, 2022, DRX Challengers goes up against KT Rolster Challengers in the LCK Challengers.


KT Rolster Challengers is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on DRX Challengers, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DRX Challengers vs KT Rolster Challengers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCK Challengers below. Also see more matches relating to DRX Challengers or KT Rolster Challengers below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on LCK Challengers
LCK Challengers

Right now there's no matches for LCK Challengers.

bet on DRX Challengers
DRX Challengers

Right now there's no matches for DRX Challengers.

bet on KT Rolster Challengers
KT Rolster Challengers

Right now there's no matches for KT Rolster Challengers.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact