bet on DRG
vs
bet on Ryung
87%  
  13%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on DRG vs Ryung

GSL Super Tournament – December 01, 2022

The safe bet here is on DRG with a 87% chance of winning.

DRG and Ryung face off against each other on December 01, 2022 in the GSL Super Tournament.


DRG is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on Ryung, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DRG vs Ryung over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to GSL Super Tournament below. Also see more matches relating to DRG or Ryung below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DRG
DRG

Right now there's no matches for DRG.

bet on Ryung
Ryung

Right now there's no matches for Ryung.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact