bet on DRG
vs
bet on Ryung
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on DRG vs Ryung

GSL Super Tournament – November 25, 2022

We are pretty sure DRG is going to win. They have a 79 chance to win. But you never know, Ryung could take it and with odds of 4 it is a higher payoff.

DRG vs Ryung face off on November 25, 2022, in the GSL Super Tournament.


DRG is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Ryung, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DRG vs Ryung over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to GSL Super Tournament below. Also see more matches relating to DRG or Ryung below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact