bet on Dreadlords
vs
bet on Samsung Morning Stars
55%  
  45%

Bet on Dreadlords vs Samsung Morning Stars

U18 – May 21, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Dreadlords and Samsung Morning Stars face off against each other on May 21, 2020 in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Dreadlords being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Samsung Morning Stars with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Samsung Morning Stars has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Samsung Morning Stars you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Dreadlords vs Samsung Morning Stars over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Dreadlords or Samsung Morning Stars below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact