bet on DragonX
bet on FlyQuest

Bet on DragonX vs FlyQuest

U18 – October 06, 2020

The safe bet here is on DragonX with a 73% chance of winning

DragonX is versing FlyQuest in the U18, on October 06, 2020.

DragonX is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on FlyQuest, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DragonX vs FlyQuest over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to DragonX or FlyQuest below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact