bet on Dolej Miodu
vs
bet on Anonymo
27%  
  73%

Bet on Dolej Miodu vs Anonymo

U18 – October 12, 2021

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Anonymo with their 1.3 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Dolej Miodu.

Dolej Miodu vs Anonymo face off on October 12, 2021, in the U18.


Anonymo is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Dolej Miodu, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Dolej Miodu vs Anonymo over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Dolej Miodu or Anonymo below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dolej Miodu
Dolej Miodu

Right now there's no matches for Dolej Miodu.

bet on Anonymo
Anonymo

Right now there's no matches for Anonymo.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact