bet on Dogchamp
vs
bet on Triseum
45%  
  55%

Bet on Dogchamp vs Triseum

U18 – May 28, 2023

With these odds you might as well flip a coin. Either Triseum or Dogchamp could take this match.

Dogchamp vs Triseum face off on May 28, 2023, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with Triseum being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Dogchamp with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Dogchamp has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Dogchamp you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Dogchamp vs Triseum over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Dogchamp or Triseum below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dogchamp
Dogchamp

Right now there's no matches for Dogchamp.

bet on Triseum
Triseum

Right now there's no matches for Triseum.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact