bet on DNS
vs
bet on Harstem
35%  
  65%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on DNS vs Harstem

DreamHack Masters Europe – October 10, 2021

We are pretty sure Harstem is going to win. They have a 65 chance to win. But you never know, DNS could take it and with odds of 2.55 it is a higher payoff.

DNS is versing Harstem in the DreamHack Masters Europe, on October 10, 2021.


Harstem is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on DNS, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DNS vs Harstem over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to DreamHack Masters Europe below. Also see more matches relating to DNS or Harstem below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on DreamHack Masters Europe
DreamHack Masters Europe

Right now there's no matches for DreamHack Masters Europe.

bet on DNS
DNS

Right now there's no matches for DNS.

bet on Harstem
Harstem

Right now there's no matches for Harstem.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact