bet on Dignitas
bet on Liquid

Bet on Dignitas vs Liquid

LCS – March 16, 2023

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on Liquid with their 1.32 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Dignitas.

On March 16, 2023, Dignitas plays against Liquid in the LCS.

Liquid is looking like a better bet since they have a 72% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.32. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.2. Betting on Dignitas, whose odds are 3.1, will payout much more if they win. With a 28% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $31!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Dignitas vs Liquid over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCS below. Also see more matches relating to Dignitas or Liquid below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact