bet on Dewa Academy
vs
bet on DG Esports
11%  
  89%

Bet on Dewa Academy vs DG Esports

U18 – October 15, 2021

We do not think DG Esports will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Dewa Academy.

Dewa Academy and DG Esports face off against each other on October 15, 2021 in the U18.


DG Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Dewa Academy, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Dewa Academy vs DG Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Dewa Academy or DG Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dewa Academy
Dewa Academy

Right now there's no matches for Dewa Academy.

bet on DG Esports
DG Esports

Right now there's no matches for DG Esports.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact