bet on desorganizados
bet on Arctic

Bet on desorganizados vs Arctic

CCT South America – March 15, 2023

We do not think Arctic will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against desorganizados.

On March 15, 2023, desorganizados goes up against Arctic in the CCT South America.

Arctic is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on desorganizados, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on desorganizados vs Arctic over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CCT South America below. Also see more matches relating to desorganizados or Arctic below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on CCT South America
CCT South America

Right now there's no matches for CCT South America.

bet on desorganizados

Right now there's no matches for desorganizados.

bet on Arctic

Right now there's no matches for Arctic.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact