bet on DBL PONEY
vs
bet on Blink
45%  
  55%

Bet on DBL PONEY vs Blink

ESEA Premier Europe – October 15, 2021

This one is looking even. Maybe bet on DBL PONEY since they payout slightly more.

On October 15, 2021, DBL PONEY plays against Blink in the ESEA Premier Europe.


This is going to be a really close game with Blink being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and DBL PONEY with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since DBL PONEY has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on DBL PONEY you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DBL PONEY vs Blink over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA Premier Europe below. Also see more matches relating to DBL PONEY or Blink below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA Premier Europe
ESEA Premier Europe

Right now there's no matches for ESEA Premier Europe.

bet on Blink
Blink

Right now there's no matches for Blink.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact