bet on DarkZero
bet on SpaceStation Gaming

Bet on DarkZero vs SpaceStation Gaming

U18 – March 23, 2023

We are pretty sure DarkZero is going to win. They have a 70 chance to win. But you never know, SpaceStation Gaming could take it and with odds of 2.95 it is a higher payoff.

DarkZero vs SpaceStation Gaming face off on March 23, 2023, in the U18.

DarkZero is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on SpaceStation Gaming, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on DarkZero vs SpaceStation Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to DarkZero or SpaceStation Gaming below.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact