bet on Darkmode Esports
vs
bet on Square One
73%  
  27%

Bet on Darkmode Esports vs Square One

U18 – May 20, 2020

The safe bet here is on Darkmode Esports with a 73% chance of winning

On May 20, 2020, Darkmode Esports goes up against Square One in the U18.


Darkmode Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Square One, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Darkmode Esports vs Square One over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Darkmode Esports or Square One below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Darkmode Esports
Darkmode Esports

Right now there's no matches for Darkmode Esports.

bet on Square One
Square One

Right now there's no matches for Square One.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact