bet on Cyberwolves
vs
bet on M1 Gaming
11%  
  89%

Bet on Cyberwolves vs M1 Gaming

U18 – November 23, 2020

The safe bet here is on M1 Gaming with a 89% chance of winning

Cyberwolves is versing M1 Gaming in the U18, on November 23, 2020.


M1 Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Cyberwolves, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Cyberwolves vs M1 Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Cyberwolves or M1 Gaming below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact