bet on cure
vs
bet on Solar
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on cure vs Solar

Afreeca World – September 17, 2022

It is certainly safer to go with a bet on cure with their 1.6 odds. The payoff isn't as high but its safer than betting on Solar.

cure vs Solar face off on September 17, 2022, in the Afreeca World.


cure is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Solar, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on cure vs Solar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Afreeca World below. Also see more matches relating to cure or Solar below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Afreeca World
Afreeca World

Right now there's no matches for Afreeca World.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact