bet on CrunCher
vs
bet on KiWiKaKi
89%  
  11%

Bet on CrunCher vs KiWiKaKi

Dreamhack Open America – October 16, 2021

Even though it looks like KiWiKaKi might lose, a risky bet at 6.5 is not necessarily a bad move. CrunCher pays out less return with their 1.08 odds.

On October 16, 2021, CrunCher plays against KiWiKaKi in the Dreamhack Open America.


CrunCher is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on KiWiKaKi, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on CrunCher vs KiWiKaKi over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dreamhack Open America below. Also see more matches relating to CrunCher or KiWiKaKi below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dreamhack Open America
Dreamhack Open America

Right now there's no matches for Dreamhack Open America.

bet on CrunCher
CrunCher

Right now there's no matches for CrunCher.

bet on KiWiKaKi
KiWiKaKi

Right now there's no matches for KiWiKaKi.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact