bet on Cowana Gaming
vs
bet on Entropiq Prague
65%  
  35%

Bet on Cowana Gaming vs Entropiq Prague

U18 – November 24, 2022

If you are looking for a safe bet, Cowana Gaming is the clear choice. Entropiq Prague will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 2.55 odds.

Cowana Gaming and Entropiq Prague face off against each other on November 24, 2022 in the U18.


Cowana Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Entropiq Prague, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Cowana Gaming vs Entropiq Prague over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Cowana Gaming or Entropiq Prague below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Cowana Gaming
Cowana Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Cowana Gaming.

bet on Entropiq Prague
Entropiq Prague

Right now there's no matches for Entropiq Prague.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact