bet on Coscu Army
vs
bet on LBS Esports
74%  
  26%

Bet on Coscu Army vs LBS Esports

U18 – November 19, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on LBS Esports. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout

Coscu Army and LBS Esports face off against each other on November 19, 2020 in the U18.


Coscu Army is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on LBS Esports, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Coscu Army vs LBS Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Coscu Army or LBS Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Coscu Army
Coscu Army

Right now there's no matches for Coscu Army.

bet on LBS Esports
LBS Esports

Right now there's no matches for LBS Esports.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact