bet on Copenhagen Flames
vs
bet on AGF
45%  
  55%

Bet on Copenhagen Flames vs AGF

U18 – October 22, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Copenhagen Flames vs AGF face off on October 22, 2020, in the U18.


This is going to be a really close game with AGF being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Copenhagen Flames with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Copenhagen Flames has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Copenhagen Flames you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Copenhagen Flames vs AGF over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Copenhagen Flames or AGF below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact