bet on Continuum
vs
bet on Version1
39%  
  61%

Bet on Continuum vs Version1

U18 – November 22, 2020

Version1 looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On November 22, 2020, Continuum goes up against Version1 in the U18.


Version1 is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Continuum, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Continuum vs Version1 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Continuum or Version1 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact