bet on Complexity
vs
bet on Susquehanna Soniqs
74%  
  26%

Bet on Complexity vs Susquehanna Soniqs

U18 – January 14, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Susquehanna Soniqs. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout.

Complexity is versing Susquehanna Soniqs in the U18, on January 14, 2022.


Complexity is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Susquehanna Soniqs, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Complexity vs Susquehanna Soniqs over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Complexity or Susquehanna Soniqs below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact