bet on Complexity
vs
bet on Sprout
76%  
  24%

Bet on Complexity vs Sprout

BLAST Premier Fall Showdown – November 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Sprout. With their lower odds of 3.55, they have a much higher payout

Complexity and Sprout face off against each other on November 22, 2020 in the BLAST Premier Fall Showdown.


Complexity is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Sprout, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Complexity vs Sprout over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to BLAST Premier Fall Showdown below. Also see more matches relating to Complexity or Sprout below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact