bet on Cloud9
vs
bet on Peace
91%  
  9%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Cloud9 vs Peace

World Championship Play In – October 09, 2021

Cloud9 looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On October 09, 2021, Cloud9 plays against Peace in the World Championship Play In.


Cloud9 is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Peace, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Cloud9 vs Peace over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship Play In below. Also see more matches relating to Cloud9 or Peace below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on World Championship Play In
World Championship Play In

Right now there's no matches for World Championship Play In.

bet on Peace
Peace

Right now there's no matches for Peace.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact