bet on Cloud9
vs
bet on Evil Geniuses
85%  
  15%

Bet on Cloud9 vs Evil Geniuses

ESL Pro League – September 17, 2022

It does not look so hot for Evil Geniuses. They are outmatched 5.25 to 1.12. Still, Cloud9 looks to win this one.

Cloud9 vs Evil Geniuses face off on September 17, 2022, in the ESL Pro League.


Cloud9 is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Evil Geniuses, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Cloud9 vs Evil Geniuses over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Pro League below. Also see more matches relating to Cloud9 or Evil Geniuses below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact