bet on Cloud9
bet on Counter Logic Gaming

Bet on Cloud9 vs Counter Logic Gaming

LCS – March 24, 2023

f we had to guess we would say Cloud9 will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.2 on Cloud9 and take the smaller but safer bet.

On March 24, 2023, Cloud9 goes up against Counter Logic Gaming in the LCS.

Cloud9 is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Counter Logic Gaming, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Cloud9 vs Counter Logic Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCS below. Also see more matches relating to Cloud9 or Counter Logic Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Counter Logic Gaming
Counter Logic Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Counter Logic Gaming.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact