bet on CLEANTmix
vs
bet on Pompa Team
13%  
  87%

Bet on CLEANTmix vs Pompa Team

U18 – November 24, 2020

Pompa Team looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

CLEANTmix vs Pompa Team face off on November 24, 2020, in the U18.


Pompa Team is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on CLEANTmix, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on CLEANTmix vs Pompa Team over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to CLEANTmix or Pompa Team below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact