bet on Charlotte Phoenix
vs
bet on 72PC
59%  
  41%

Bet on Charlotte Phoenix vs 72PC

U18 – April 08, 2021

We do not think Charlotte Phoenix will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against 72PC.

Charlotte Phoenix and 72PC face off against each other on April 08, 2021 in the U18.


Charlotte Phoenix is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on 72PC, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Charlotte Phoenix vs 72PC over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Charlotte Phoenix or 72PC below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Charlotte Phoenix
Charlotte Phoenix

Right now there's no matches for Charlotte Phoenix.

bet on 72PC
72PC

Right now there's no matches for 72PC.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact