bet on Buriram United
vs
bet on EVOS TH
70%  
  30%

Bet on Buriram United vs EVOS TH

U18 – September 24, 2022

It does not look so hot for EVOS TH. They are outmatched 2.95 to 1.35. Still, Buriram United looks to win this one.

Buriram United and EVOS TH face off against each other on September 24, 2022 in the U18.


Buriram United is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on EVOS TH, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Buriram United vs EVOS TH over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Buriram United or EVOS TH below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Buriram United
Buriram United

Right now there's no matches for Buriram United.

bet on EVOS TH
EVOS TH

Right now there's no matches for EVOS TH.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact