bet on Brute
vs
bet on eSuba
35%  
  65%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Brute vs eSuba

SAZKA eLeague – October 18, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Brute. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout

Brute is versing eSuba in the SAZKA eLeague, on October 18, 2020.


eSuba is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Brute, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Brute vs eSuba over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to SAZKA eLeague below. Also see more matches relating to Brute or eSuba below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on SAZKA eLeague
SAZKA eLeague

Right now there's no matches for SAZKA eLeague.

bet on Brute
Brute

Right now there's no matches for Brute.

bet on eSuba
eSuba

Right now there's no matches for eSuba.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact