bet on Brame
vs
bet on Into the Breach
73%  
  27%

Bet on Brame vs Into the Breach

Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2 – January 19, 2022

We are pretty sure Brame is going to win. They have a 73 chance to win. But you never know, Into the Breach could take it and with odds of 3.2 it is a higher payoff.

On January 19, 2022, Brame plays against Into the Breach in the Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2.


Brame is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Into the Breach, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Brame vs Into the Breach over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2 below. Also see more matches relating to Brame or Into the Breach below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2
Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2

Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit Western EU Division 2.

bet on Brame
Brame

Right now there's no matches for Brame.

bet on Into the Breach
Into the Breach

Right now there's no matches for Into the Breach.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact