bet on Bliss
bet on Dire Wolves

Bet on Bliss vs Dire Wolves

LCO – June 05, 2023

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Dire Wolves since they are slightly favoured.

On June 05, 2023, Bliss goes up against Dire Wolves in the LCO.

This is going to be a really close game with Dire Wolves being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Bliss with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Bliss has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Bliss you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Bliss vs Dire Wolves over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LCO below. Also see more matches relating to Bliss or Dire Wolves below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Bliss

Right now there's no matches for Bliss.

bet on Dire Wolves
Dire Wolves

Right now there's no matches for Dire Wolves.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact