bet on Blink
vs
bet on LDLC
54%  
  46%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Blink vs LDLC

ESEA Premier Europe – October 14, 2021

It's looking even in this one. Maybe bet on Blink since they are slightly favoured.

On October 14, 2021, Blink plays against LDLC in the ESEA Premier Europe.


This is going to be a really close game with Blink being slightly favoured with a 54% chance and LDLC with a 46%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since LDLC has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on LDLC you'll get back $20 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Blink vs LDLC over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA Premier Europe below. Also see more matches relating to Blink or LDLC below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA Premier Europe
ESEA Premier Europe

Right now there's no matches for ESEA Premier Europe.

bet on Blink
Blink

Right now there's no matches for Blink.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact